China Visa Renewal and China Visa Extension Service

[ TOP ] If you have any question or need any China visa advice, feel free to drop us a email or phone call, we are willing to provide our knowledge to help you solve any China visa problem at any time. First you can Check our suggestion of China visas! and you can see all updated Chinese visa news here!

[ Important Notice ] Our services including translation, China visa policy consulting, China immigration plan arrangement, document preparation & submission, accompany & delivery service etc which are all legalized. If you would like, you can also check all the government service from Entry Exit Bureau. if you choose to handle it directly with the government office by yourself, you only need to pay the government fee. And we are a private consulting company legally registered in China since 2001, we are not the government branch, not affiliated with the government. But because of our abundant experience, with our help, your China visa application success probability is much higher. We charge extra service/consulting fee besides government fee to keep our company running and our website updating.

20th Aug 2014, If there is a Chinese company (register in Shanghai, Zhejiang, Jiangsu, Anhui, Beijing or Guangdong) invite you to China through shanghai pudong(PVG) or hongqiao(SHA) airport, you can apply the China visa on arrival in the shanghai airport. Before only shanghai company can apply the visa on arrival for their clients, more details, please check our "China visa on arrival" service.

[ News ] From 22nd May 2014, Macau/HK 12 month Multi-entry (30-60 days limit of each entry) M visa service (Our “Business M visa” section, F0 service) has new requirement.

Why choose our China visa service in shanghai? Because

  • We (Meshing Consultancy Services Co., Ltd) are a legally registered company established for 10+ years (Check our Company Business License, Established since 2001).
  • We have a decent office located in the WuDing road. Jing'An CBD (we have been here for 10 years and it's same registered address on business license).
  • We have professional work team with 13+ years official China visa application experience. (Cityweekend has an interview with our senior visa consultant Mr. Magic Cheng to get visa suggestion, Click here to read >)
  • We have excellent language skills which can make the communication easily.
  • Our China visa application service's success rate > 99.1%

Procedure of our China visa and related service:

Step1: Client email or call us to give us his/her visa situation.
Step2: VisaInChina (VIC) check the problem and make the plan
Step3: Client and VIC Sign a service contract
Step4: Client submit document according to VIC checklist
Step5: VIC start the visa process and Prepare the visa application
Step6: Client confirm the paperwork by email
Step7: VIC Submit the paperwork to the Chinese authority
Step8: Client obtain the visa
Step9: VIC Charge the payment
Step10: VIC deliver the passport back, Job Done!

Our company insists on giving high quality visa services below:

China L visa tourist visa service (click to enter):
L0. You have China L Visa now, Want to get 1 month L visa extension
L1. You have China X or Z Visa now, stop working (or studying), Want to change it to 1 month with no entry nonrenewable Stay Permit (Humanity)

China M visa business visa service (click to enter):
F0. Apply 12 month Multi-entry (30-60 days limit of each entry) M visa (HK-Macau route)
F5. You have China M visa now, Want to get 6 month Multi entry M visa extension (Shanghai route)
F6. You have China M visa now, Want to get 3 month 2 entry M visa extension (Shanghai route)
F7. You have China M visa now, Want to get 1 month 0 entry M visa extension (Shanghai route)

China Z visa working visa service (click to enter):
Z0. First time Apply for 1 Year Working Permit and Residence Permit with your current employer
Z1. Extend 1 Year Working permit and Residence Permit with same employer
Z2. Change your Working Permit and Residence Permit from company A to B
Z3. Company capital >=3 million USD$, want to apply 2 years Working Permit and Residence Permit
Z4. Taiwan citizen apply the 5 years Working Permit and Residence Permit
Z5. HongKong citizen apply the 1 year Working Permit and Residence Permit
Z6. Employee stop working, Working permit (Alien Employment permit) cancel or modification
Z7. Employee stops working, cancel the working residence permit, change to 1 month 0 entry nonrenewable Stay Permit (Humanity)

China Dependent visa (Q visa or S visa) service (click to enter):
Q1: My family member is Chinese, I want to apply 1-3 years family reunion residence permit
Q2: Visit Chinese relatives, I want to apply 3-6 month Q2 visa
S1: My direct relative is working in shanghai, I want to apply same length family residence permit
S2: Visit foreign family member who is working in shanghai, I want to apply 3-6 month S2 visa
B1: I have China working Z Visa now, I want to sponsor my living partner (not married) get Family Visa
B2: New born baby, with brand new passport, apply the family visa

China visa on arrival service (click to enter):
A1: China business M visa on arrival - Shanghai airport

China student visa X visa service (click to enter):
X1. Long-term study (> 180 days), want to apply the student X1 residence permit
X2. Short-term study (<= 180 days), want to extend the student X2 visa

China invitation letter service (click to enter):
V0. China Visa Notifications Form (3-12 month M visa official invitation letter) service

China Driver license service (click to enter):
D0. You have any kind of 90 days valid visa now. Want to get 6 years Chinese Driver's License

China No Criminal Record service (click to enter):
C0. Live in China before, want to get a China Police Clearance Certificate

** Most of the services above can be done without leaving the country. Besides that,Our Free Courier Service will make you feel more relax now! Just give us a call, we will pick up all the document from your doorstep and deliver it back after done.


So if you have any problem with your China Visa or any problem related to your China visas: PLEASE CONTACT

logoMeshing Consultancy Services Co., Ltd.
Address: Room 318, No.555 WuDing Rd (North Shaanxi Rd), Shanghai 200040. [ -MAP- ]
Operation Time: Mon-Fri 9am-6pm (12:30am-1:30pm lunch) Public Holidy Check here
Tel1: 021-51699039 (You can inquire in English, Japanese or Chinese)
Tel2: 021-63075776
Emergency: 13501828752